Thursday 25 July 2013

Young Stylist leaves me speechless !!!



 It's not often that I am speechless but that is what happened to me today when Jessica Ball came into my office. 
She said she had an idea for her teenclub clients after reading on my website 
"Do you give good customer service? 
CUSTOMER 'SERVICE' is dead!! 
We can't just 'SERVE' them, everyone 'SERVES clients. 
So, just a quick question then, are you 'WOWING' your clients?
 Do you DELIGHT your clients? 
Do you 'SURPRISE and EDUCATE' them??"
She said "everyone gives lollies so I thought about what more I could give and came up with these". 
She said she will be giving them to all of her teenclub clients. What a great way to turn them into Fans. 
Watch out for Jess, a real star of the future.
Stewart.



No comments:

Post a Comment