Thursday 4 July 2013

Spreading the Fantastic word At JET Master and Apprentice evening on Monday.






What a Fantastic inspirational evening  on Monday at JET Training's Master and Apprentice event. Nights like this remind me why I love working with the Hairdressing industry with it's passion, enthusiasm, energy and fun.
The JET team put on a 1st class event with great inspiration from
Strangeways, K Barbers, Sodeau's & TC2. 
I helped judge the student of the year award and was blown away by the talent and attitude of the students. I was so impressed by one student, Kimberly Hilton, that I have given her a special award of free coaching for the rest of the year.


On the night, I was launching a Fantastic new offer for JET trained salons. A Fantastic Focus Half day seminar for salon owners and managers normally £499+vat, Only £99+vat per person !!!!


I am also pleased to announce  the launch of my new websites,
 http://srfcoaching.com   &  http://www.srfcoaching.co.uk
For any questions or advice, please do not hesitate to contact me.e
  

No comments:

Post a Comment